"He undressed me with his eyes!" Sen. E Warren Opens Boson Campaign Headquarters With Bombshell #MeToo Allegations - 18 Jan 2020


"I think Bernie Sanders is an anti-semite  who opposes the Israeli government.  Is Sanders really Jewish?  What kind of a Jewish name is Sanders?  How did he get a New York Brooklyn Jewish accent after decades and decades of living in lily white Vermont?  I think it is time for Senator Sanders, who is my friend, to take a DNA test to alleviate the fears of Jewish people across America." 

Senator Warren refused to take questions after making the statement saying, "My name has been smeared enough by these baseless counterattacks accusing me of being a liar.  Women should be believed." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayor Welsh Insists "Pluto is a Planet" - Liberal Democrats Denounce Science Denying

'Islam Is Right About Gays' Leaflets Taped To Signs Around Town - Police Launch Manhunt - 28 Sept 2019